Established in Hanoi, Vietnam in 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Business Development – Hanoi – Vietnam
Working location: 1st floor, Building 143– Doc Ngu Str. Cong Vi Ward. – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: Project Operation Manager
Shall report to: Project Operation Manager & Directing Manager
The key responsibilities of the Business Developer and Partnerships Executive are developing and diversifying business and partnerships so that GaneshAID’s income and presence increase, and the future and growth of the firm are guaranteed. He/she is also tasked with creating positive external awareness of the firm in the market place.
1. Business development
- Develop business strategies and plans
- Implement business plan and report implementation progress to managers
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Prepare sales materials (brochures, presentations, etc.)
- Handle full cycle B2B consultancy service process
- Draft and review contracts
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients and increase client base
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Research business opportunities and keep tabs on locally and internationally industry trends
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements
2. Proposal writing and follow-up
- Screen and identify potential business opportunities (EOI/RFP)
- Develop and oversee the development of business quotations, bids and proposals in response to EOI/RFP or clients’ requests: organize RFP review meetings, set up proposal writing teams, review and submit proposal packages by given deadlines, prepare presentation materials and participate in interview rounds if any, etc.
- Act as focal point during the proposal stage and respond to queries
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Work closely with Directing Manager and Project Manager to close deals
- Keep track and update status of all proposals in a database
- Provide analysis and lessons learned of both successful and unsuccessful proposals/bids for future improvements in proposal writing
3. Partnerships and Networking
- Identify new partners for GaneshAID existing and future projects.
- Expand partnerships applying GaneshAID ‘s partnerships framework
- Intensify the partnership network to increase GaneshAID’s presence in all continents, especially Africa, Asia, and Middle-East
- Manage partnerships contracts
4. Marketing and Communications
- Support to redesign branding (logo), website, and develop corporate communication and marketing plan
- Support to create informative and interesting marketing materials
- Support to manage company’s communication platforms (newsletters, website, social networks, etc.) in close collaboration with the communication officer
- Minimum master’s degree business administration, social science or a relevant field
- High-level communication skills
- Proficient English
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of public health is a preferential
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset
What we offer
- The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview.
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter, a detailed CV, and expected salary to Mrs Thuy Hanh at firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 October 2021 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.