GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Immediate Supervisor: Lead Developer
Job title: Front-End Developer
Front-end web developer roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Working with the development and UI/ UX team to discuss user interface ideas and applications;
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs;
- Identifying web-based user interactions;
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes;
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance;
- Reporting status;
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 6 months of experience in front-end developing;
- Professional experiences with VueJS;
- Experience with Git or other version controls;
- Teamwork spirit and willingness to communicate.
What we offer
- Two-month probation with 100% of net salary;
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance;
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy;
- PVI health insurance package;
- Flexible working hour;
- Working time: 8:30 – 18:00 (Monday – Friday). Days Off: Saturday – Sunday; holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law and Christmas day;
- 15 annual leaves;
- A friendly, supportive, multicultural, and open-minded working environment with full potential to challenge and develop your skill and mindset; and with colleagues come from different nations: Vietnam, France, and African countries;
- A chance to work with international organizations: Gavi, WHO, UNICEF; and the Ministry of Health in many foreign countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application including a detailed CV, and expected net monthly rate to HR Dept. at email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.