GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Immediate Supervisor: GaneshAID’s CEO – Senior Technical Advisor
Job title: Immunization Specialist
Immediate Supervisor: GaneshAID CEO
The Immunization Specialist, under the guidance and supervision of GaneshAID’s CEO, with the strategy costing and budgeting team will work closely with other project team members to ensure satisfactory progress and quality of work for supporting Identification of Zero-dose communities for Immunization Equity in Mauritania, funded by Gavi.
About Gavi’s Reaching Zero-Dose Children
Gavi 5.0 is an innovative strategic approach to an ongoing challenge that is being considerably exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic and will require countries and global partners to quickly learn and adjust their responses to a very dynamic situation. To deliver on its Gavi 5.0 vision of ‘leaving no one behind with immunisation’, Gavi recommends a specific approach to reaching ZD children and missed communities through Gavi grants. This approach starts with an organising framework – Identify, Reach, Monitor, Measure, Advocate (IRMMA) – to identify challenges and potential interventions during country dialogue on Gavi investments.
- Develops landscaping and mapping of documentations
- Conducts desk-based review and supports in-country partners in interpretation of the situational analysis
- Conducts additional analyses (online research, engagement with academic institutions, international, local NGOs and the private sectors) for un- and/or under-vaccination
- Consolidates key pieces of information collected where coverage gaps exist and the key underlying causes
- Facilitates the interactive ideation sessions and the execution of the ideation sessions (scheduling and coordinating meetings, ensure documentation of minutes and action items; and assure follow-up of action items)
Minimum technical requirements
- Knowledge PHP and PHP Frameworks
- Great understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficient in modern programming languages, use of APIs, and tools
- Experience in Oracle, MySQL database …
- Experience in RESTful, RxJava
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services…
- Experience in communicating technical issues with clients
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- At least 5 years of technical experience in immunization;
- Excellent competency in desk review, research, data analysis and budget workplan and guidance development;
- Excellent ability to work independently under remote supervision;
- Prior experience working with Global stakeholders;
- Excellent report writing skills and analytical skills;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and French.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected salary to Ms. Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th October 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.