GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. – We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
GaneshAID seeks for his/her Senior Public Health Officer as part of its Business Unit (BU) “Intelligence”. The BU will generate evidence-based recommendations and innovations for public health interventions.
If you want to be part of our team to improve and save more people’s lives, please join us!
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Business Unit: Intelligence Business Unit – Hanoi – Vietnam
Location: 1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. – Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: GaneshAID CEO
Shall report to: Senior Technical Officer
As a Public Health Officer, She/He supervises public health research projects and work with team members to ensure that the project remains on schedule and of quality. She/He helps determine the goals of the research project as well as research methods and approach. The Senior Public Health Officer/Research Team Leader supervises the research activities during the course of the project.
She/he will execute (1) project/research planning and implementation, (2) risk mitigation, and (3) handling dependencies leading to overall success of the public health research projects.
She/He will work in collaboration with internal partners such as the other Business Unit Managers – GaneshAID Academy, GaneshAID Smart, GaneshAID Equity), the Project Operation Manager, and the Business Development & Partnership Executive, gaining alignment across the organization and holding stakeholders accountable.
- Drafting documents including protocol, methodology, data collection method guides, attending project meetings, review relevant literature, and contribute to reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Working as part of a team with several stakeholders and maintain an open communication with members of GaneshAID Academy, GaneshAID Smart, and GaneshAID Equity in addition to consultants and partners
- Writing proposals for fundraising projects of the company Developing skills in doing research related to public health, immunization supply chain, immunization program, digital solutions in public health, immunization strategy and program design, training and capacity building in public health, etc.
Required Skills and Research experience is strongly preferred including:
- Data collection and analysis
- Statistical computer software programs
- Qualitative data research and Quantitative data sets
- Scientific writing skills
- Design data collection tool
- Producing Results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
- Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth. Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment
- First level university degree in public health or other related fields
- Language skills: English and French proficiency.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What we offer
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
- PVI health insurance package
- Performance review once per year
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday). Days Off: Saturday – Sunday; holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law and Christmas day
- 15 annual leaves
- A friendly, supportive working environment with full potential to challenge and develop yourself.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected monthly consultant fee to Ms. Thuy Duong at email@example.com by 30th July 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.