GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Immediate Supervisor: GaneshAID’s CEO – Senior Technical Advisor
Job title: Data Analyst
The Full-time Data Analyst will support collecting, organizing and interpreting the statistical information to help the research team and MoH use it to make decisions. He/she will produce reports and data visualizations to communicate to MoH and to non-specialists as well. This role will also be responsible for updating key findings and data on the collaborative intelligence platform.
- Support stakeholder mapping and develops partner engagement plan;
- Regularly engage the Ministry of Health, EPI, WHO, UNICEF, and academic and other implementing partners;
- Conducts an implementation research (IR) study of interventions in the sub-set of targeted subnational areas designed to reach zero-dose children;
- Leverage existing data and evidence review fora;
- Collect data to provide improved outcome measures; Conducts desk review, key informant interviews; Analyse data collected to make reports;
- Implement research study of interventions; Conduct In-Depth interviews; Focus group discussions; Analyse data collected to make reports;
- Facilitate data interpretation/reporting workshops.
- Support Monitoring and Learning implementation.
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Based in Mali;
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Public Health, Supply Chain Management, Immunization or other closely related field;
- A minimum of five years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working with international organization is priority;
- Strong knowledge and application of data management best practices;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint; experience with MS Project a plus;
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI or other data visualization software a plus;
- Proficiency with SQL commands, relational and dimensional database constructs;
- Knowledge of survey monkey and other on-line data collection tools a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to appropriately prioritize competing tasks;
- Effective and efficient time management skills;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment with minimal supervision, anticipating needs and requests;
- Fluency in English and French.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.